TECAUMA designs, manufactures, assembles and installs automated production lines and equipment or handling robots for three main sectors: window & door manufacturing, bricks & tiles and metallurgy.
Thanks to its wide range of applications in those three sectors, TECAUMA has the capacity to offer :
- equipment adapted to the needs of these trades (Horizontal framing machine, coupling station, storage solutions for windows and doors, robotic and flexible handling solutions for tiles and bricks manufacturers, loading / unloading robots for metallurgy ...)
- robotic cells answering very high speed and precision constraints
- autonomous ground handling equipment (AGV - Auto Guided Vehicle)
- user-friendly and intuitive human interfaces, accessible to everyone
- Safety solutions that strictly meet applicable standards while preserving ergonomics
All solutions developed by TECAUMA efficiently answer to medium and long-term production issues.
TECAUMA's Quality Management System is certified AFAQ ISO 9001 (2015 version).
The company TECAUMA has a staff of 80 people, dedicated equally to engineering and to the realization of projects.
To ensure a quality of service, TECAUMA relies on:
- A team of experienced technicians and engineers
- An adaptability to offer tailor-made solutions
- An after-sales service to assist you over the long term.
MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE...
Since 1977, the company has always developed the realization of automated handling solutions with thousands of applications that allows it to learn and to constitute a real expertise.
TECAUMA now has a large number of machines in many sectors both in France and abroad. These lines and equipment are widely acknowledged for their reliability and their performance.
To consolidate its position, TECAUMA innovates to anticipate product changes and to develop handling solutions which suited your challenges.