Packed brick unstacker
In brick factories in the Maghreb, this equipment automatically unstacks the packed bricks from the wagons, at the exit of brick oven.
It is a crane-type equipment composed of one or two clamps. Each clamp picks up packed bricks by hydraulic clamping.
The packed bricks can be deposited on a palletizing conveyor or directly on a truck. The brick unstacker has a capacity of up to 40 tons per hour.
Bricks & Tile
- For bricks used in the Maghreb
- 8-hole bricks (100x200x300mm)
- 12-hole bricks (150x200x300m)
- Automated unstacking of packed bricks on wagon after baking in brick oven
- Package dimensions :
- Section : 900x900mm
- Height: 1600mm to 2000mm (8 or 10 layers of bricks)
- Load capacity: 1.3 tons
- 1 or 2 clamps on the same crane
- Hydraulic clamping
- Deposit on pallet conveyor or truck
- Speed up to 40 tons per hour