ROBOTIC FOLDING CELL
A poly-articulated 6-axis robot is associated with a folding press to carry out the following operations: loading, picking up and then unloading the folded metal sheets.
From a stack of flat metal sheets, the robot unstacks the sheets one by one and then presents them to the press, providing positioning repeatability.
After folding, folded sheets can be palletized, carried to a welding station or to a glue depositing station.
- Simple self-learning programming to adapt to each metal sheet size
- Ergonomic and intuitive interface for setting up the robot
- Dimensions of metal sheets:
- Lenght: from 1500 to 4000 mm
- Width: from 600 to 1000 mm
- Thickness: from 1 to 3 mm
- Maximum weight of a sheet: 70 kg