Horizontal framing machine for opening sashes
The framing machine for opening sashes by TECAUMA achieves a square cut assembly by screws. The main advantage of this machine is the geometric quality of the assembled products, obtained thanks to framing and screwing simultaneous operations, reinforced by the action of the mechanical rollers which put a pressure on the jambs (removal of the "barrel effect"). Its horizontal design provides an excellent ergonomic position for the operator to load profiles. Finally, the mechanical design of the jaws is compatible with a wide range of profiles, and it allows treating several ranges of products easily by a simple shim change.
- For sliding opening sashes and casements in Aluminium or PVC
- Compatible with glass from 24 to 32 mm thick
- Automatic screwing in the angles, following the glass axis
- Assembly of sashes with a crossbar, in semi-automatic process
- End of line customised according of the need, integration of a packaging machine, put on the sashes in a vertical position
- Ergonomic and intuitive supervision software developed by TECAUMA
- Production rate / opening: approximately 2 min 30 sec
- Dimensional limits of the openings:
- Height: 620 to 2500 mm.
- Width: 490 to 1750 mm.
- Maximum weight glazing: 200kg