TECAUMA attended for the third time, the Global Industrie trade show, which was held this year in Paris from May 17 to 20, 2022...
TECAUMA attended for the third time, the Global Industrie trade show, which was held this year in Paris from May 17 to 20, 2022 (40,000 visitors / 2,300 exhibitors / 100,000 m² of halls).
Many visitors, once again, came to our booth with a clear idea of their needs, while knowing TECAUMA's ability to support them on various projects:
✓ Process automation
✓ Robots for loading/unloading machine tools with our range of ROBOTFLEX solutions
✓ Automatic storage
For this edition of the Global Industrie show, we decided to highlight:
- Robotics by presenting on our booth an innovative solution for loading machining centers: the ROBOTFLEX CU 70 SP allowing a mixed loading of parts and pallets.
Visitors were not only surprised by the flexibility of this robot but also by the ease of use thanks to a user-friendly interface that does not require any knowledge of robotics.
We were able to demonstrate how the ROBOTFLEX CU 70 SP can easily load parts into the machine with series of different sizes and batches, but also load pallets for single or manual clamping parts.
=> See our range of ROBOTFLEX
- Our range of TEC'UP stacker cranes for long products developed by TECAUMA, which automates the storage of raw materials (tubes, bars, profiles) but also finished or semi-finished products. Visitors have clearly understood the advantages of this type of dynamic storage:
- Space saving by using the height of the storage building
- Simple and fast stocking, with real-time stock status
- Simple and quick disposal of products in the picking area
=> Discover our TEC’UP solutions, developed by TECAUMA
We would like to thank everyone who came to our booth. For those who did not have the opportunity to meet us there, we invite you to contact us: